Owatrol Deks Olje D1
Saturating Wood Oil for Interior and Exterior Tropical Woods
- Can be applied to both horizontal or vertical surfaces.
- Saturates and protects all woods – Soft and Hard ; Oily and Dense.
- Excellent penetration – non-film forming.
- Replaces the natural oils lost from the wood – will not blacken the timber .
- Transparent – Enhances the woods natural grain.
- Deep penetrating, stabilises the timber - Protects against moisture ingress.
- Easy maintenance - no sanding or stripping.
- Used alone, gives a silken matt finish or overcoat with DEKS OLJE D2 for a high gloss finish
Where to use
- Hardwoods and Tropical Timber : Oak, Chestnut, Teak, Mahogany, Movingui, Ipe, Bangkirai ...
- Softwoods : Pine, Spruce, Larch ...
- Exterior : garden furniture, patios, walkways, boat decks, topsides on boats, portals ...
- Interior : flooring, paneling, stairs, doors, windows, door frames ...
- Marine : Can be applied above or below the waterline. Excellent primer for conventional single pack marine coatings.
- Horizontal - Vertical.
- Apply a coat of D.1 - Allow to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application. Allow to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure until the wood is saturated i.e. will accept no more oil.
- Once the timber is saturated, always brush out or wipe up any excess product that has not penetrated to avoid shiny spots.
- Do not allow D1 to become touch dry or dry between coats (apply "wet on wet").
- Refer to the packaging for maintenance procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to shipping regulations, this product is only available for delivery within the UK or Ireland!