Sikaflex 291i Marine Adhesive Sealant
With a slight change to the curing system (The icure system) Sikaflex 291 - Marine Grade Sealant is renamed Sika 291i.
Sikaflex 291i is one of the market leading Sealants & Adhesives for use in the Marine Industry, and boat building, perfect for a wide number of applications.
Applications for Sikaflex 291i 300ml- Marine Sealant.
- Bedding of Deck Hardware
- Sealing & bonding above and below the water line!
- Can be used as a general sealant
- Sealing plumbing and sanitary equipment sealing joints including keel/hull, stern shaft tube, bonding deck to hull
- Excellent for bonding anti-slip man-made decking materials including Marine Deck 2000
Advantages & Benefits of Sikaflex 291i 300ml Marine Sealant:
- Use above and below the water line
- Resists salt water
- Fast strength build up
- Excellent bond strength
- May be squeezed or brushed into place
- This is a PU based marine sealant. Perfect for use in a wide number of marine applications.
NB. the instructions on the packet will not be in English, so I hope your German, French, Italian and Dutch is up to scratch!
This is a must have in stock product at Bosun Bob's!