Gul Ladies Response 5/3 BS Wetsuit
The Gul Response range is long lasting, durable and flexible. The perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with blindstitched seams and all over super stretch, giving you over 150% stretch. The Response wetsuit meets all the requirements for the all round watersports enthusiast.
- REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology
- BLINDSTITCHED: seam construction
- RS-FLEX:150% textured Superstretch shoulders
- X-FLEX: 150% super stretch main body
- THERMOSPAN: core central heating system.
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- MESH: chest & back to prevent wind chill
- POWERTEX4: knees for flexibility & durability
- TITANIUM 2: reflects heat back in
- S-LOCK: easy entry back zip system
- PK BLACKOUT: waterproof zip
- Non-petroleum based neoprene
Panels are double glued and then butted together followed by stitching that does not penetrate all the way through the neoprene. Inside the wetsuit, heat welded tape goes over the seams in high stress areas, this further strengthens the seams.
150% stretch neoprene is used in our high performance wetsuits. The latest X-FLEX neoprene is 10% lighter, absorbs less water and has a softer, more comfortable feel.
100% stretch neoprene giving unrestricted range of movement and warmth.
Four way stretch high specification knee panels designed to resist the most harsh elements while providing maximum flexion and extension of the knee.
Engineered by our scientists so that your core body temperature locks in the heat. By wicking away your body moisture the lightweight thermal insulation traps warm air all around you. Keeping your core body warm helping blood to pump around your body creating your own central heating system.
Optimum core wind chill protection by absorbing solar heat and reducing evaporative cooling.
Revo Fit has been created using innovative pattern cutting technology producing our finest fitting wetsuits. This 3D fit results in a higher level of comfort and has been improved through intensive team rider testing.