Gill Pro Gloves - Long Finger
Gill are the world's leading sailing glove brand for good reason. Now their innovative glove range has evolved once more to bring you even greater features and benefits. The Pro Gloves feature Proton-Ultra XD on the palm and fingers for flexible protection as well as Dura-Grip fabric on palm providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability. Pre-shaped construction to fit the natural shape of the hand and a rear adjuster for a more secure fit.
- Next generation Proton-Ultra XD palm and fingers that’s now softer and more flexible yet still with an incredible level of durability and protection.
- Dura-Grip fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
- Seamless Dura-Grip reinforcement on palm and fingers for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- 4 way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent
- Notched finger construction with flex zones allows the natural articulation of fingers.
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection.
- Pre shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
- Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.