Shakespeare VHF In Line RG58 Splice Connector
The perfect easy solution to the troublesome task of joining two lengths of RG-58 VHF coaxial cable. Shakespeare’s revolutionary Centerpin connectors are solderless, fret-less, and botchless. They go on without a hitch, without soldering skills. No measuring, no critical stripping of coax insulation, no fussing with the coax’s braid, and no tinning.
- Ideal for repairing or extending VHF cable.
- For RG-8X or RG-58/AU coax cable
- Barrel connector for PL-259-ended cables
- Join two cables together – in a snap!
- Gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss.
- Shakespeare P/No PL-258-CP-G
Download the assembly instructions here.