Tru Design 90° Tails
TruDesign Thread 90° Tails are designed to screw into the range of Ball Valves but can also be used in many applications. Moulded in glass-reinforced nylon composite these Tails are also suitable for use in contact with petrol and diesel fuels.
TruDesign Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tail fittings are designed for twin hose clamps, and to never crush.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite - High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis - Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant - Unaffected by diesel, petrol, and chemicals
- UV resistant - Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish - Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP and NPS (Parallel) threads - Universal compatibility to other TruDesign Ball Valve, threaded fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range - Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C