Sea Cruiser ISO 9650-2 Liferaft - COLLECTION ONLY
- Introducing the new Sea Cruiser ISO 9650-2 liferaft.
- This high specification and competitively priced liferaft designed for the UK and European leisure user.
- Seago want you to have the highest quality equipment possible at the best price.
- You no longer have to buy a leisure life raft that does not conform to a recognised industry standard because of your budget or concern for service costs.
- The Sea Cruiser allows you to have an ISO 9650-2 conforming liferaft with the most competitive service costs in the leisure industry.
Size and weight
Tube Dia: 2 x 210mm
Pack Dia: L600mm x W280mm x H400mm
High viz yellow canopy & ballast pockets. Black lower tubes
Super robust large Butyl rubber inflatable tubes. 100% Water proof tough RipStop Nylon canopy
Thermo insulated floor
Retro reflective tape
Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on canopy and underside of raft floor
4 x 55 Litre lead weighted quick filling water ballast pockets for maximum stability
Automatic high visibility SOLAS flashing external light to enable quick recovery. Internal light
Packed in robust fibreglass container or durable valise bag
Areas of Use
Coastal, offshore sailing and fishing
Service & Warranty
3 Year service interval, 18 year warranty
1 x Bailer, 1 x Drogue (sea anchor), 1 x Floating knife, 1 x Hand pump, 1 x Life saving signal card, 1 x Pair of oars, 1 x Repair kit, 1 x Rescue quoit with 30m of line, 1 x Signal mirror, 1 x Waterproof torch & batteries, 1 x Wet notes, 1 x Whistle, 2 x Parachute rockets, 2 x Sponges, 3 x Red hand flares, 6 x Anti sea sickness tablets (MHRA Approved WDA license number: 43548)