Gill OS24 Offshore Sailing Jacket
Perfect for a days cruising or a week-long regatta, the next generation OS24 Offshore Jacket is the ideal companion for your next sailing adventure. Its 2-layer laminated fabric creates an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. The high cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth when you need it most. The advanced fabric features a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin and keeps you 100% protected from the elements.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with full face protection.
- Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard.
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with a 3-way adjustment system volume adjustment and internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK Aquaguard® water resistant zips and internal security pocket.
- Anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with hand warmer pockets behind.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard.
- Zippered internal security pocket.
- Heat-formed prismatic reflectives in an exclusive Gill design.
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panels.
- Adjustable shock cord hem.
- 2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.
- Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin whilst keeping the wearer 100% protected from the elements.
- Outer: 100% Nylon
- Main Lining: 100% Nylon
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Fleece: 100% Polyester
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyester